Nordwest Germany Clinic advantages and features
- Top notch experts. Establishment departments’ heads have status of leading German physicians according to Focus.
- Clinical research. Nordwest Frankfurt is constantly developing and testing new cancer vaccines. Its patients can be cured with new developments and unique therapy methodologies.
- Latest mechanisms. Clinic has a “hybrid” operating room, where specialists perform minimally damaging manipulations accurately and efficiently. Hospital has a FUS Therapy Center having no analogues in nearest regions. Implementing this technology, it’s possible to eliminate hard-to-reach neoplasms without destroying the organ.
Branches and centers
- Oncological division.
- General surgical field.
- Pediatric neurosurgery.
- Psychiatric unit.
- Neurological department.
Nordwest Clinic specialists of onco and hematological divisions are working on development and implementation of new effective therapy methodologies for the following pathologies and ailments:
- blood poisoning;
- lung oncology – for therapy, video-assisted thoracoscopy VATS is used. Using this technique, it’s possible identifying and removing neoplasms in the first stages of development through small incisions between the ribs. Methodology advantage is it’s not necessary to open the chest;
- gastrointestinal tract tumors – radio, ultrasound therapy and tiny little damaging therapeutic modes are carried out;
- breast cancerogenic pathology – at the first stages of development, a malignant neoplasm is removed from intraoperative IORT beams and microscopic incisions. It saves the organ and eliminates recurrence possibility;
- prostate oncology – clinic has the latest radiation apparatus helping preserve healthy tissue and operates with 1 mm accuracy.
Neurological division treats multiple sclerosis, stroke, epilepsy and myasthenia gravis. For effective therapy, not only meds are used, but physio-, psycho-, occupational clinical strategies and speech therapy.
In neurosurgery field, elimination of malignant tumors of central nervous system, craniocerebral injuries, and intervertebral hernia is carried out. In orthopedic unit, musculoskeletal ailments are treated, joint arthroplasty, joint surgical manipulations and sports medical cure are performed. Nordwest Clinic (Krankenhaus) Frankfurt implements arthroscopy methodologies; using it, physicians treat meniscus injuries, cartilage diseases, cysts, arthrosis, arthritis and various inflammatory processes with pinpoint operations.
- Certificate of the independent German auditing company TÜV.
- It’s accredited by association against oncological diseases – DKG.
- ESMO certification – Clinical Oncology Society EU.
- Nordwest Clinic Germany is included in top German clinics range for 2019 Focus release, and globally recognized by Newsweek edition.